ADVANCED CELL CULTURE
LAB BASED TRAINING COURSE
3rd and 4th May 2017
University of Luxembourg
We are pleased to announce the 2nd in a series of workshops in 2017 will be hosted at the University of Luxembourg.
We will be working in conjunction with Quasi Vivo® user Professor Jens Christian Schwamborn to deliver this informative, lab based training session which will develop all the relevant knowledge and skills you will need to get started with using Quasi Vivo® for your research.
- Comprehensive training in all skills needed to use the Quasi Vivo® system.
- Mix of both hands-on experience and background theory promotes all round understanding.
- A low trainee to instructor ratio, providing a more personal experience.
- Dedicated staff able to provide continuing assistance to Quasi Vivo® users.
- Researchers with experience in static cell culture can transfer their protocols into a flow system.
- 20% discount on your first Quasi Vivo® kit order.
An overview of trends in advanced cell culture, including an introduction to scaffolds and gels, through a series of lectures delivered by the Kirkstall team and our special industry guests, and a demonstration of the Quasi Vivo® system;
- Attendees will set up a flow experiment in the Quasi Vivo® system, learning to handle cells and pumps as necessary.
- Preparation of cells for flow.
- Connecting the Quasi Vivo® system up.
- Running flow experiments.
- Special guest demonstrations.
Focuses on the applications of 3D and flow experiments.
- Attendees learn about the extra factors that researchers should consider in their experimental design.
- Demonstrations on how to finish the experiment and dissemble the Quasi Vivo® system.
- Planning your research project using Quasi Vivo®.